IBPS RRB Job Profile Description: The IBPS is the banking organisation that recruits the eligible and interested candidates to work in the banks all over India. Every year, the IBPS opens the various vacancies for a different banks like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, and Specialist Officers etc.
As per the IBPS Calendar, the department is going to conduct the IBPS RRB 2017 examination in the month of September for the post of RRB Officer and Office Assistant. The Institute has released the latest RRB Notification regarding the job profile for the RRB.
The main benefit of the IBPS RRB Job profile is that the candidates can easily get the home posting. The nature of the RRB Bank is the rural development and to deliver the bannking facilities to the regional people.
IBPS RRB Job Profile (Scale 1, 2, 3), Office Assistant Details:
The IBPS RRB Officer Job is divided into two main categories and further is categorised into two categories that is described below. There are total 4 posts in it.
- GROUP ‘A’- Officer’s Post – Scale I, Scale II, Scale III
- GROUP ‘B’ – IBPS RRB Office Assistant
The selection for the above posts in the IBPS RRB Exam completely based on the written entrance examination that will be conducted by the IBPS. The language proficiency is mandatory for this post. The candidates who wish to apply much be professional in the language of the state in which the RRB is situated. The reason behind this the officers in the RRB has to deal with the native peoples like farmers, small business persons, house holders etc.
Responsibilities of IBPS RRB Officer:
The IBPS RRB officers initially kept on the Management Trainee post. The newly selected candidates for RRB Bank are kept on a probation period for two years. After the successful completion of probation period, the candidates can get an full time job. Under the two years time period, the candidates are given training for the work profile of RRB Officer.
There is not much difference between Bank PO or RRB officer Job Profile. The candidate apply for the IBPS RRB Officer Job profile as it is the highest remuneration given in the banking sector. The IBPS RRB Officer Salary ranges between Rs. 29,000 to 33,000. You can check the complete details about the IBPS RRB Salary here.
IBPS RRB Job profile in Banks:
The IBPS RRB Officer Job Profile is not limited to work in the rural area. The role and the responsibilities of the RRB officer are much more than any commercial bank officer. The principle duties of the RRB Officer is to bring the banking services in the rural areas of India. The RRB officer is said to be the multitaskers.
Life and Duties of the IBPS RRB Officer in Bank:
The IBPS RRB Officer has to perform the following given tasks in his RRB banking career.
- Loans: The RRB Officer has the main duty is to provide credit facility in the rural areas. The officers have to grant the various loans like agriculture loan, home loan, education loan after evaluating the papers and documents of the peoples in their area. The Regional Rural Banks were established to give banking facilities to the rural people and provide the agriculture loans to the farmers.
- Regular Banking activities: The RRB officers have to perform all the activities that the private bank officers tasks in a day. The officers have to keep in a mind to serve the customers, handle the books of the bank, make public relationships in the bank, and manage cash book etc.
- Recovery of the Loan: The duty of the RRB officers not ends just after the approval of loan. The officers has to be alerted in this role to maintain the books of loan takers. The recovery of the loan also falls in the hope profile of RRB officer.
- The officers appointed by the bank has the responsibilities to distribute the loan to the farmers and encourage them to take a loan from the bank.
- Public Relationship: The most significant work in the bank is to develop a public relationship. It is one of the prestigious IBPS Bank RRB Officer Job Profile. The officers has to maintain the good relations with the public
- Audit RRB Bank Report: The officers has to evaluate the bank’s annual balance sheet and access the annual reports of the banks.
- Commencement of Schemes: The officers has to maintain the reports of the schemes that are issued by the government. The government in a period of time release the schemes for uplifting the rural area and it is the duty of the RRB Officer to implement these schemes in its area branch.
IBPS RRB Officer Career Growth:
It is the most important question to have a knowledge of career growth of individual field. After the span of time, the people needs more challenge and growth to survive. The RRb Officer has the very good opportunities to grow their career and make more out of their life. The first promotion of the RRB officer has to grow within the branch. The RRB Scale 1 officer can get promoted to the class 2 and class 2 to class 3 officer. The promotion of the individual candidates can will be completely based on the performance and experience of the candidates.
IBPS RRB Officer Promotional Structure
- Officer Scale I the designation is Junior Manager.
- Officer Scale-II the designation is the Senior Manager.
- Officer Scale III the designation is a Branch Manager.
IBPS RRB Officer Salary Structure:
|Officer Scale – I||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale – II||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – III||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
How to become an IBPS RRB Officer?
The interested and eligible candidates can check the IBPS RRB Officer eligibility criteria for the IBPS RRB Jobs 2017. Here we provide the complete details regarding the IBPS RRB Job profile and Career growth. So, Guys, All the Best For the IBPS RRB officer Exam 2017.